From Eero Torri ...@torri.be>
Subject Re: Dependency on Clerezza
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 22:07:01 GMT
I don't know but I sure hope so. This is the first day I'm trying to use
odftoolkit and I haven't really done Java for ages. And I'm trying to avoid
the need to compile odftoolkit myself as I would just like to use it.

In maven there seems to be org.apache.clerezza / utils / version
0.1-incubating
It contains only the org.apache.clerezza.utils... packages and everything
compiles now for me.

Unfortunately it also pulls 8 other jars for dependencies. I have now total
20 jars that are required to compile and run my simple odf test class which
reads a document, changes metadata and writes :) Getting rid of the
clerezza thing would reduce that already nicely.

Here are my current maven dependencies (in eclipse) if it helps anyone

  <dependencies>
  <dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.odftoolkit</groupId>
  <artifactId>simple-odf</artifactId>
  <version>0.7-incubating</version>
  <scope>provided</scope>
  </dependency>