From Alan Knight <aa4f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blank Line Before Paragraph
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:51:29 GMT
It's not a style issue.  The second paragraph doesn't have the blank line.
If I turn on the non-printable characters view in Open Office, I see there
are three paragraph marks.  One is on the blank line before "First
paragraph" and the other two are at the end of "First paragraph" and
"Second paragraph".
However, I did just find a work around.  If I replace the first
addParagraph() with

Paragraph p0 = doc.getParagraphByIndex(0, false);
p0.setTextContent("First Paragraph");

there is no more blank line.  Now to see if this works after calling
addPageBreak();

Thanks,
Alan