From Alan Knight <aa4f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blank Line Before Paragraph
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 22:59:05 GMT
The following code doesn't have a blank line after a page break.

doc.addPageBreak();
Paragraph p0 = doc.getParagraphByIndex(0, false);
p0.setTextContent("First Paragraph");
p0.applyHeading(true, 1);

However, applyHeading isn't working.

The following will apply heading level 1, but has the original problem of a
blank line before the paragraph.

doc.addPageBreak();
doc.addParagraph("First Paragraph").applyHeading(true, 1);

Alan