From Alan Knight <aa4f...@gmail.com>
Subject Blank Line Before Paragraph
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 07:04:37 GMT
In the following code I get a blank line before the first paragraph.

    TextDocument doc = TextDocument.newTextDocument();
    doc.addParagraph("First paragraph");
    doc.addParagraph("Second paragraph");
    doc.save("doc.odt");

I also see this with a paragraph added after a
TextDocument::addPageBreak();

Does anyone know how to avoid the blank line?

I'm using the latest version of the simple API (0.6).  However, I had to
download a lot of additional jar files to make that version run.  Just
downloading the 0.6 JAR files and running the example above gives me a
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.clerezza.utils.UriException.
After downloading about 15 additional JAR files, I was able to get the
example to run.

Thanks,
Alan