From Ian C <...@amham.net>
Subject Re: Build Problems
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:41:59 GMT
Hi Steffen,

I have Eclipse building the ODFToolkit and in order to do so I created an
SVN repository as per the instructions on the ODFToolkit web site (
http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/source.html) and used Maven to build
and download everything. Then there is a Maven way to generate and Eclipse
project file (mvn eclipse:eclipse). Import that into Eclipse and it should
be okay.

This was all on a Linux machine though.

I also found an Eclipse a build issue but if you get that far I can explain
what I did.

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 12:54 PM, Florian Hopf <fhopf@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> On 09.07.2013 16:17, Steffen Börsig wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> an update: with version 0.5 it works for me right off the bat!
>>
>> I can only assume that there's something wrong with the dependencies in
>> 0.6
>> Maybe you can look into it.
>>

> that's true, with version 0.6 you need more dependencies. Where did you
> read on which dependencies to include? I am asking because we should change
> the instructions if those are on our website.
>
> Unfortunately we don't really have a current list of all actually required
> dependencies. The CHANGES files contains some links and this wiki page has
> a list of all dependencies: https://cwiki.apache.org/**
> confluence/display/ODFTOOLKIT/**0.6-incubating<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ODFTOOLKIT/0.6-incubating>
>
> This is not really convenient, I am sorry. The project currently is mainly
> targeted at being used with Maven.
>
> Regards
> Florian
>

>> Regards,
>> Steffen
>>
>> Am 07/09/13 15:39, schrieb Steffen Börsig:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm currently thinking about switching to ODFDOM from the UNO API. I
>>> tried to make the first example work but I'm stuck at the beginning
>>> already.
>>> I included all jars from the latest ODF Toolkit[1] and Xerces 2.11 [2].
>>>
>>> I added all the jars into my eclipse project, namely:
>>>
>>> xslt-runner-1.2.2-incubating.**jar
>>> simple-odf-0.8-incubating.jar
>>> odfdom-java-0.8.9-incubating.**jar
>>> xslt-runner-task-1.2.2-**incubating.jar
>>> xerces/xml-apis.jar
>>> xerces/resolver.jar
>>> xerces/serializer.jar
>>> xerces/xercesImpl.jar