From Dimitrios Kateros <dkate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding images without URI
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:37:21 GMT
I asked this question in this list a while back. I ended up answering
myself...

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-odf-users/201212.mbox/%3CCAEr1tU2xNOYS=1otWM_2rf5hn6vYVp-4_VfY9Mk_3bawDPRsAA@mail.gmail.com%3E

Or google

"adding in memory image to document table cell" incubator apache dkateros

Regards // Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kateros