From Florian Hopf <fh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build Problems
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 04:54:01 GMT
Hi,

On 09.07.2013 16:17, Steffen Börsig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> an update: with version 0.5 it works for me right off the bat!
>
> I can only assume that there's something wrong with the dependencies in 0.6
> Maybe you can look into it.

that's true, with version 0.6 you need more dependencies. Where did you
read on which dependencies to include? I am asking because we should
change the instructions if those are on our website.

Unfortunately we don't really have a current list of all actually
required dependencies. The CHANGES files contains some links and this
wiki page has a list of all dependencies:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ODFTOOLKIT/0.6-incubating

This is not really convenient, I am sorry. The project currently is
mainly targeted at being used with Maven.

Regards
Florian

--
Florian Hopf