From Steffen Börsig <Steffen.Boer...@abas.de>
Subject Build Problems
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 13:39:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently thinking about switching to ODFDOM from the UNO API. I
tried to make the first example work but I'm stuck at the beginning already.
I included all jars from the latest ODF Toolkit[1] and Xerces 2.11 [2].

I added all the jars into my eclipse project, namely:

xslt-runner-1.2.2-incubating.jar
simple-odf-0.8-incubating.jar
odfdom-java-0.8.9-incubating.jar
xslt-runner-task-1.2.2-incubating.jar
xerces/xml-apis.jar
xerces/resolver.jar
xerces/serializer.jar
xerces/xercesImpl.jar
xerces/xercesSamples.jar

But every time I try to get a new TextDocument I'm stuck because the
clerezza utils library is not present. The error is attached below [3].
I tried to include it seperately but got stuck right after it again with
the next class that was not found. I stopped after the fifth seperately
included jar found in some maven repositories.
It seems that I have some major dependency problem and would like to get
some input on it. I couldn't find any similar problem with google.
Maybe you spot the mistake.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Steffen

[1]
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/odftoolkit/binaries/odftoolkit-0.6-incubating-bin.zip
[2] http://apache.imsam.info//xerces/j/binaries/Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip
[3] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/clerezza/utils/UriException
     at org.odftoolkit.odfdom.pkg.OdfFileDom.initialize(OdfFileDom.java:214)
     at
org.odftoolkit.odfdom.pkg.manifest.OdfManifestDom.initialize(OdfManifestDom.java:74)
     at org.odftoolkit.odfdom.pkg.OdfFileDom.<init>(OdfFileDom.java:132)
     at
org.odftoolkit.odfdom.pkg.manifest.OdfManifestDom.<init>(OdfManifestDom.java:63)
     at org.odftoolkit.odfdom.pkg.OdfFileDom.newFileDom(OdfFileDom.java:189)
     at
org.odftoolkit.odfdom.pkg.OdfPackage.parseManifest(OdfPackage.java:1219)
     at org.odftoolkit.odfdom.pkg.OdfPackage.readZip(OdfPackage.java:452)
     at
org.odftoolkit.odfdom.pkg.OdfPackage.initializeZip(OdfPackage.java:422)
     at org.odftoolkit.odfdom.pkg.OdfPackage.<init>(OdfPackage.java:285)
     at
org.odftoolkit.odfdom.pkg.OdfPackage.loadPackage(OdfPackage.java:338)
     at org.odftoolkit.simple.Document.loadTemplate(Document.java:239)
     at
org.odftoolkit.simple.TextDocument.newTextDocument(TextDocument.java:181)