From Asier <avsg...@gmail.com>
Subject Deleting rows in table and other questions
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:19:13 GMT
Hi

I have a table which has borders only on the first/top row and the last/bottom row. If a
remove the last row, the table losts the bottom border.

How can I add borders to the last row?

Also, when taking a template document and adding some pages, in the footer the count of
pages in the document "Page # of ##" (with page number and page count fields) don't get
updated, so I get weird texts like "Page 31 of 17"

Can I force a "refresh" of the pages in document field?

Regards