From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: odftoolkit ignores data of group rows
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 08:28:11 GMT
Hello Frank,

It sounds like an issue, but it is not easy to reproduce your test
scenario from the description alone.
Could you try to add a test method with your functionality to
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/odf/trunk/odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/doc/TableTest.java?view=markup
which triggers the problem?
In addition you might place your test document to
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/odf/trunk/odfdom/src/test/resources/

You might attach a patch to an bugzilla issue at the URL
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT
There is a well hidden button in the upper right corner, or simply
search "create issue" on that page.

After that one of the developers will be able to get a look into it.

If there is any further question on the way, do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your feed-back, Frank!
Svante

On 13.06.2013 10:09, Frank Ho wrote:
> Hi, All
>     I have next ods file :           row 1   value1row 2   value2row 3   value3row 4
  value4row 5   value5
> if I add group for row 2 to row 4 (Data -> Group and Outline -> Group), then when
I use getDisplayText(), it cannot read data of row 2 to row 4, and odftoolkit will take row
5 as row 2.