From Ian Pilcher <arequip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing com.sun packages?
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 19:02:37 GMT
On 02/16/2013 12:40 PM, Nick Burch wrote:
> Are you possibly using GCJ rather than OpenJDK / the Oracle JDK? I
> believe com.sun.javadoc should be provided by the JVM

Nope.  The problem was the change of java.vendor from "Sun Microsystems"
to "Oracle Corporation".

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-299

Then I ran into this:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-318

I was able to get the build to complete by manually updating the POM
file (and sha1 file) in my .m2 cache.  I'm still hunting for the patch
that's mentioned (but not included) in that issue.

Ian Pilcher                                         arequipeno@gmail.com
Sometimes there's nothing left to do but crash and burn...or die trying.