From Yago Quiñoy Lobariñas <yqui...@indenova.com>
Subject Re: Getting bold text from Paragraph
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 07:38:18 GMT
Thanks Ian. I really appreciate.

I'll explain what i pretend to do and that'll save us some time :)

I want to access to the different elements in an odt file in Java and
also access their properties. Right now, with SimpleApi i can do that.
The problem came with bold text in a paragraph.

To put an example that what i'm looking for, i would like to work with
Odf Toolkit like Apache POI library.

For this very example, in Apache POI, each paragraph have runs (group of
text that have the same properties) and i can acces his properties to
check, for example, if it's bold or it isnt.

There's a way to work with OdfToolkit in the same way?

Really gratefull for your help. Yago.