From Kevin Skelton <Kevin_Skel...@mgic.com>
Subject Re: SimpleAPI: How to make bold text in a table cell?
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:56:40 GMT
I believe you have to do this at the Paragraph level.  Something like
this:

Paragraph para = cell1.addParagraph("some text");
Font myFont = para.getFont();
myFont.setTextLinePosition(StyleTypeDefinitions.FontStyle.BOLD);
para.setFont(myFont);

Kevin

This message is intended for use only by the person(s) addressed above and
may contain privileged and confidential information. Disclosure or use of
this message by any other person is strictly prohibited. If this message
is received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message.