From Asier <avsg...@gmail.com>
Subject Update page count in generated document
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 18:33:18 GMT
Hi

I have a generated document. A the footer of each page there's the typical "Page 1 of 20"

text. At some point a long list of specifications are added and some new pages are
appended at the end of the document, but the page count and the index doesn't get
refreshed, so at the footer I get something like "Page 24 of 20" and the index doesn't get

updated to reflect the new sections in the document.

How can I force an update of all the page count footers and the index?

Regards