From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Update page count in generated document
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 19:11:56 GMT
On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 19:33:18 +0100
Asier <avsgi09@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a generated document. A the footer of each page there's the typical "Page 1 of
20"
> text. At some point a long list of specifications are added and some new pages are
> appended at the end of the document, but the page count and the index doesn't get
> refreshed, so at the footer I get something like "Page 24 of 20" and the index doesn't
get
> updated to reflect the new sections in the document.
>
> How can I force an update of all the page count footers and the index?
>
> Regards

The Page Count should be inserted in your footer as /Insert /Field /Page Count; as you have
described it, it appears to be inserted as the value 20, not as the dynamic Field Pagecount.
 For your Index update, position cursor in the Index, right Click and select Update Index.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>