From Günter Mayer <h8952...@wu.ac.at>
Subject ODFDOM image into ODS document
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:20:43 GMT
Hello

I'm sorry i used the wrong subject in my first mail. Sorry for that.

I'm writing a seminar paper for the university. One of my tasks is to put an
image into an .ods document.
I'm trying to use a frame, because as i know the direct import into a cell
is not possible.

I write in ooRexx and via BSF4ooRexx i use the ODFDOM.

My code looks as follows:

 clz=bsf.import("org.odftoolkit.odfdom.doc.OdfSpreadsheetDocument")
 outputOds=clz~newSpreadsheetDocument
 outputDom=outputOds~getContentDom()

page=.bsf~new("org.odftoolkit.odfdom.dom.element.office.OfficeImageElement",
outputDom)

 officesheet=outputOds~getContentRoot()
 sheet=officesheet~getFirstChild()

 frame=page~newDrawFrameElement()

 image=frame~newDrawImageElement()
 image~newImage(.bsf~new("java.net.URI","psepptest.jpg"))

 outputOds~save("test.ods")

 ::requires BSF.CLS

The program creates the document but it's empty.

So i think the connection between the ImageElement or the frame and the
table is missing.

But how to establish this connection?

Does anybody has an idea how to do this, or any other method to import a
picture into a spreadsheet document?

Many thanks in advance
Regards
Günter