From Tom Glastonbury <t...@zanyants.com>
Subject Re: Required <style:font-face> elements not copied by org.odftoolkit.simple.SpreadsheetDocument.appendSheet(...)
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 12:05:12 GMT
I have now managed to produce a work-around for this issue by copying all
missing font-face elements from the source document to the target document.
I could not find any explicit object-level support for the elements
involved within ODFDOM, so I had to manipulate the underlying content at
the generic W3C DOM level. If there's a better way of doing this, I'd be
glad to hear it.

Many thanks,

Tom.