From Minto van der sluis <mi...@xup.nl>
Subject Re: How to get the last row in a table
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:07:13 GMT
Hmm, might be related to my spreadsheet. I have a spreadsheet that was
downloaded from google docs (converted from google's native format).

Initially it had:
rows: 100000+
columns: 1024

After opening and saving the document. It contains:
rows: 100
cols: 1024

This is still far to much for my table of 5 columns by 12 rows.

For comparison a new empty table gives the following:
rows: 2
cols: 5

Anyone an idea why I get these high numbers? Or is google docs the cause?

Regards,

Minto

--
ir. ing. Minto van der Sluis