From Kevin Skelton <Kevin_Skel...@mgic.com>
Subject Retrieve current "Page Number" from an ODT
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 19:53:21 GMT
 I understand that there is no true concept of a page number within an ODT,
and I read the prior thread on this concept.
However, I am wondering if there have been any enhancements to the API, or
other tricks that could retrieve a relative page number on which an item
resides.

What I need to do is locate a Bookmark in an ODT (done), and  record what
page this certain Bookmark resides in.  (Needed for page insertion later).
I originally thought I could parse the <text:page-number> value, but this
value is not tied to the "current page".

I do not see a way to do this.  If this can/cannot be done, please let me
know.

Thanks,

Kevin Skelton

This message is intended for use only by the person(s) addressed above and
may contain privileged and confidential information. Disclosure or use of
this message by any other person is strictly prohibited. If this message
is received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message.