From Devin Han <>
Subject Re: Inserting document
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 03:19:19 GMT

Now, Simple API only supports copy&merge slides in presentation document.
See this demo:

But, you can reference the realization of the following methods to write
your own, see:
(1)org.odftoolkit.simple.Document.copyResourcesFrom(Document srcDoc,
HashMap<String, String> objectRenameMap)
destIndex, PresentationDocument srcDoc, int srcIndex)

We hope do everything, but we have limited developer... So, if you could
contribute your code back, that would be great!