From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The ODF and PDF formats Simple API Cookbook are ready!
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 07:40:33 GMT
The new version is ready, several updates are included follow the feedback
to the first version.
ODF Format:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/documents/cookbook-2012-02-21.odt
PDF Format:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/documents/cookbook-2012-02-21.pdf

We will supply a instruction on how volunteers can add new content.
Both the cookbook and cookbook generator code will be include in the second
or third release.

--
-Devin