From Devin Han <>
Subject The ODF and PDF formats Simple API Cookbook are ready!
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:01:38 GMT
Hi all,

After collected feedback from users and analyse the report from Google
Analytics, we found that Simple API Cookbook is a very important way for
users to learn ODF Toolkit. You can see the online cookbook page is the
second access port of our website, except the index page[1].

In order to help users reference this cookbook easily, we decide to supply
an offline version. So, I take nearly two weeks to complete this work.

As you know our cookbook is generated from java code and comment in HTML
format, now I modify the program and make it can generate ODF format with
the help of Simple API and ODFDOM. You can get this beautiful document
here[2]. I also convert it to PDF format using Symphony[3].

This is a preview version. The formal verion can be download from our
website later.

So, now enjoy it and give me your feedback ;)