From Knut Olav Bøhmer <boh...@gmail.com>
Subject Inserting document
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 11:32:15 GMT
Hi,

I have several document templates that should be merged together in to a
main document. The templates are created with LibreOffice.
There are several ways documents should be merged together.

For example, the main document template can contain a mark like this
%%%MARKn. The paragraph containing the %%%MARK, should be replaced by the
content of document template TEMPLATEn.odt. The TEMPLATEn contains for
example user TextUserFieldDeclElement(s). The userfields should be updated
from a database before it's merged in to the main document.

Is there a way to do this easily, or do I have to parse the whole document
and insert element by element to retain all style information and
TextUserFieldDeclsElement and so on.

I have done this with LibreOffice before, but I'd like to migrate to
odftoolkit.

btw: I'm new to odf, odftoolkit and Java ;)

--
Knut Olav Bøhmer