From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: test and patch : getNamespaceURI() implementation in OdfFileDom
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 22:39:16 GMT
Hi Ashok,

As I was traveling end of last week, I was only able to review your
patch today after it had been closed.
I have added my comments to the closed issue

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-302

It all comes down, that you had a line too much in your patch:
mDuplicatePrefixesByUri.put(namespaceURI, prefixes);

The put() within a get() context was suspicious, but the method was broken anyway and I owe
you that you found out and provided a patch.

Thanks again,
Svante