From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installation directions ?
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:55:18 GMT
On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Rony G. Flatscher (Apache)
<rony@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Is there an URL for installation directions/instructions for the ODF toolkit which explains
which
> jars one needs to reference as well (seem to remember that Apache Xerces was needed?),
or are the
> binary jars (cf. <http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/odftoolkit/binaries/>) totally
self-contained?

No install is required beyond exploding the archive to your file system.

Specific classpath requirements vary by Toolkit component.  Right now
this information is scattered across the different component pages.
We need to do a better job and consolidating this information into one
place.

Here is the info for ODFDOM, the lower level API:  (look for
"QuickStart") http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/odfdom/index.html

Here is the info for the higher-level Simple API:
http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/simple/gettingstartguide.html

Validator info is here:
http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/conformance/ODFValidator.html

XSLT Runner is here: