From Devin Han <simple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duration value in cell
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 02:01:12 GMT
Hi Radek,

Sorry for the delay (I tried to reply your mail twice, last afternoon and
night, but both of them are failed...)

This is a known issue, please reference
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-296. I supplied a patch
there but can't add it to the master repository before the first release
done.
I suggest you download it from:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12504717/ODFTOOLKIT-296.patch
and
import to the checked out code, then generate new binary to fix it.
SVN address:https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/

Any problem please let me know.