From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OdfDrawImage from OdfTableCell
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 06:27:06 GMT
Hi Jan,

I suppose you are using ODFDOM doc API, isn't it?
OK, ODFDOM doc API is deprecated in the coming release and we will not
maintain it in future.

I suggest you replace it with Simple API[1], which is a new convenient API
for ODF Documnet and has very simliar design with ODFDOM doc API. But
Simple API has more powerful features and more performance tuning. You can
migrate to Simple API very easy.

Let's back your question. If you migrate to Simple API, you can use the
following simple code:

Image Cell.getImage() ;
Image.getOdfEelment();

More information please reference the cookbook[2].

Hope my answer can help you.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/simple/index.html
[2]
http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/simple/document/cookbook/Cell.html#Set%20image