From ikeamanual <ikeaman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sizing a Image
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 11:26:31 GMT
Hi Devin,

Sure, here is my little test case.
I don't know if I can attach files to the mailing list, let me know...

Generate.java creates a odt file using Simple, and Read.java reads it using
ODFDOM.

After generating and opening in LibreOffice the picture is stretched
vertically and overflows to the right.
If you manually insert the picture in the next Cell: "Insert > Picture >
>From File ( Link == true )" , then the picture is sized correctly and an
external link is used.

I would like to generate an odt file with pictures of type "external link"
and retrieve the link while reading.

thanks,
Jan