From Kevin Skelton <Kevin_Skel...@mgic.com>
Subject Re: TextDocument.loadDocument() locking up in an x86_Linux_64 environment.
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:46:10 GMT
Ashok,

I added your GC to startup and removed System.gc();
The 1,000 loop test still crashed.

One thing I did do was switch to using a FileInputStream which seemed to
help a bit (file handles actually close), but eventually still crashed
anyway.

  FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream("/home2/templates/" +
templateName);
 textDoc = (TextDocument)TextDocument.loadDocument(fis);
 fis.close();

Kevin