From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Apache ODF Toolkit mailing lists now live
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:31:41 GMT
A quick test to verify that the list is working.  If it is, I'll send
a note to the various ODF Toolkit Union lists tell them that we're
live now at Apache.  I'll also give them instructions for how to sign
up for these new Apache lists.  Maybe mention this on the ODF Toolkit
Union website as well?

As a podling, we have some top level decisions to make, things like
Bugzilla versus JIRA, Confluence wiki versus moin moin, markdown
website versus something else, etc.  But I'd like to suggest that we
first take a few days to make sure the community has had time to move
to the new lists.

-Rob