incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jul 2014 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 14:54:16 GMT
Quick reminder:   I can review and sign off as a mentor on this
report, but someone else will need to step up and volunteer to draft
it.

It is fair (and advisable) to use the April version of the report as a
starting point, and update it as needed for the July report:

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2014

Regards,

-Rob