incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: 0.6.1 release endgame
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 13:31:44 GMT
On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 9:04 AM, Rob Weir <> wrote:
> The release passed the IPMC vote.  So I'm now uploading the release
> onto the dist directory.  It will need some time to replicate to the
> mirrors, so I'll hold off updating the website, archiving the old
> release or sending an announcement.   I've seen various guidelines for
> how long it takes to replicate,  but I'll wait at least a day.

Almost ready to put out a release announcement, but I'm having zero
luck with getting the Maven artifacts promoted.

I'm trying to follow these instructions:

I thought most of the steps were done by our POMs as part of building
a Release Candidate.  I remember, for example, closing the repository
before the vote.  But now when I go up to
I don't see anything that I can promote.

I see reports that the service is having some problems:

That might be it.

Is anymore more familiar with Maven who can take a look?  The release
is approved and ready to announce.  But it would be nicer if we were
in Maven Central before we send out the announcement.

> -Rob

View raw message