incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] [RESULTS] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6.1-incubating
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 17:20:20 GMT
Results, as recorded in the release manifest file, is:

+1  3 PPMC votes

No other votes.

See:  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/votes/odftoolkit/0.6.1-manifest.txt

A reminder, we're using the new "experimental" process defined here:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/release.html

This process requires that we create a release manifest detailing our
release checks, and for a mentor to then sign off on the manifest.  So
we need a mentor to do that sign off now.

Thanks!

-Rob