incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6.1-incubating
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 20:20:29 GMT
RC4 for the ODF Toolkit 0.6.1-incubating release is available at:

http://people.apache.org/~robweir/odftoolkit-release/odftoolkit-0.6.1-incubating/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/tags/odftoolkit-0.6.1-incubating-RC4/

We're voting on the odftoolkit-0.6.1-incubating-src.zip.

If the vote passes we'll also distribute pre-built binaries and
JavaDoc as a convenience to users.

NOTE:  We're using the alternative voting process, with review check list here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/votes/odftoolkit/0.6.1-manifest.txt

The vote is open for at least the next 72 hours and per the
alternative release process both IPMC and PPMC votes are binding:

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6.1-incubating