incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6.1-incubating
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 20:06:28 GMT
RC4 for the ODF Toolkit 0.6.1-incubating release is available at:

http://people.apache.org/~robweir/odftoolkit-release/odftoolkit-0.6.1-incubating/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/tags/odftoolkit-0.6.1-incubating-RC4/

We're voting on the odftoolkit-0.6.1-incubating-src.zip.

The SHA1 checksum of the archive is 6d2508ec9310b3975f9419baedcddbd5728513fd.

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6.1-incubating.

The vote is open for at least the next 72 hours and passes if a majority
of at least three +1 ODF Toolkit PMC votes are cast.

NOTE:  During this vote we also need to fill out the review check list here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/votes/odftoolkit/0.6.1-manifest.txt

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache ODF Toolkit 0.6.1-incubating

If the vote passes, and the IPMC approves the vote as well, we'll also
distribute pre-built binaries and JavaDoc as a convenience to users.