incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Ready for a new ODF Toolkit release?
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:50:08 GMT
With a little push we could have a release before Fosdem.  That would
be good to mention there, if we had a new release.

Or we can wait and do a new release in February, which gives some more time.

Any preference?

I'll volunteer to be the Release Manager for this release.  I don't
have anything I need to urgently get into the release.  I'll update
the copyright date, for example, to 2014.  But I have no additional
code planned for this release.

If anyone else has something that they'd like to get into this
release, please speak up, so we can give time to integrate and test
before the release.

Regards,

-Rob