incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Evans <nick.ev...@inology.nl>
Subject Volunteering for ODF Toolkit
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2014 09:42:19 GMT
Dear ODF Toolkit developers,

I am responding to the email recently sent by Rob Weir calling for
volunteers for the ODF toolkit project.  I am a java/scala developer and am
currently using the ODF toolkit (both the Simple API and the DOM API) in
one of my projects at work.  I think this is a very valuable resource and
it would be a great shame if it were to disappear.

I would very much like to help contribute to the project, both to help the
toolkit survive and grow but also to hopefully improve my own programming
skills (I have been a professional java developer for just under two years
now).

I look forward to hearing from the community how I can help contribute.

Kind regards,

Nick Evans