incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Alexandre Ferreira Leite <>
Subject Re: Ideas for Growing the ODF Toolkit Community
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 18:08:41 GMT
> Ideas for Growing the ODF Toolkit Community

Hi guys,

I'm new here in the list.
I have submitted a bug report [1], and a question about it (I'm trying to
fix it).
But no reply was given to me.
I know it was not an easy question, but maybe replying newcomers
is a good way to help "growing the whole thing".
And I'm sorry if I did not pay attention to some required rule...

Just a note: a new release would be great...
I could not use the current versions downloading the JARs,
because there are some crazy dependencies that brings trouble (I did not
remember exactly the problem now).
The only way was downloading the repo, mvn install,
and declaring dependency on my project's pom.
By the way, a "maven release" would be great too
(using an online maven repository).

Leonardo Leite