incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Ideas for Growing the ODF Toolkit Community
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 20:57:26 GMT
IMHO - There are two things that must be done.

(1) New developers must get their questions answered or at least a response from someone in
a timely manner. This is done to convince the user that there is a community.

(2) Developers need to be sharing their code and ideas in trunk and work on the code IN PUBLIC
and ON THIS LIST! Otherwise we are all individuals and not a community. Otherwise there is
little opportunity for growth. United we rise but divided we fall.

Your other points then will be workable! Our point (2) are just two sides to the same coin.

If anyone is talking on IRC somewhere about ODFToolkit then please come here.

Regards,
Dave