incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <fh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update dependencies?
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 17:40:44 GMT
On 21.01.2014 20:17, Rob Weir wrote:
> I went through our POM's to see if we had any dependencies that were
> worth updating.  Here's a quick summary of what I found.

I hope I don't interfere with any work you already did but I just moved
all the versions to a dependencyManagement section in the root pom. This
way it should be far more easy do update versions in the future.
Everything builds and tests fine on my machine.

We now have only one dependency in different versions: the
schema-generator needs a different version of msv-core.

I will now continue to analyze the poms to declare the dependencies we
use correctly.

--
Florian Hopf
Freelance Software Developer