incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ODF Encryption
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 13:27:25 GMT
On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 7:58 AM, Svante Schubert
<svante.schubert@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a little uncertain about the status of the encryption feature - am
> I right that it was once donated by IBM?

Yes, it was checked in a while ago, but reverted.  There was a
conflict with some package changes that were made in parallel.  A
bunch of unit tests broke.  So we backed it out in order to get a
release out.   But it is still in SVN if anyone wants to give it
another try...

-Rob