incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How does a correct copyright is set?
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 13:28:51 GMT
Hello legal experts,

we would like to use a 3rd party library 'java-rdfa' and reference the
download of the binaries via Maven.

The maintainer is willing to assist us, if we tell him explicitly what
has to be changed, but there is still some confusion about it.

Could give us some insights, please!

Some details about the problems in the mail below.

Thanks in advance,
Svante