incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: How does a correct copyright is set?
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:41:25 GMT
On Mon, 14 Oct 2013, Svante Schubert wrote:
> So regarding the RDFa Parser, there is a BSD license in the pom.xml, but
> there is no correct license header in the sources and I have contacted
> the developer with Dave on CC.

A pom might not be enough, unless we're sure that the project actually
released the pom themselves. Lots of jars get uploaded to maven central by
third parties on their behalf

Best bet is to get to the source repo for the project, then check there.
If the pom there has the license, that's a good start. They may also have
a license file, copying file, readme or similar there with the license
details

Nick