incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: October board report overdue
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 20:38:14 GMT
On Tue, 8 Oct 2013, Oliver Rau wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Nick Burch <apache@gagravarr.org> wrote:
>> http://incubator.apache.org/**projects/odftoolkit.html<http://incubator.apache.org/projects/odftoolkit.html>is

>> the common incubator project status page, which follows a standard
>> format. All incubating projects need to have one of those, and should
>> kepe it updated.
>
> I'd be happy to help out here, but I might not get to this before tomorrow.
> Also I don't know whether I have access to this page nor how to change it,
> but that might be documented somewhere, so I can dig it up.

The file is managed through the ASF CMS:
http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html

I'd suggest you install the bookmarklet:
   https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark

Then, when on the page, just hit the bookmark link to fire up the CMS to
edit the page.

As you're a member of the incubator group, I think you should be able to
edit and commit your changes. Not sure if you'd have permission to publish
though, that might be IPMC only, but shout if so and I can review if
needed!

Nick