incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How does a correct copyright is set?
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:18:34 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply, Nick.

I was able to find the rules for 3rd Party software by following your
reference, still I miss the part, where a 3rd party is required to have
a source header (or the minimum set of locations of license and/or
precedence) within
http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html

Does anyone has a pointer?

Thanks in advance,