incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Ian C <...@amham.net>
Subject addPageBreak
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 12:02:58 GMT
Hi All,

the addPageBreak function in the Simple API TextDocument does not function
as I expected it to. And see the email in the users group issue raised by
Alan Knight.

It adds a new paragraph and puts the pagebreak before the new paragraph.

I expected it to behave the same as editing a paragraph style in OpenOffice.
Is that the intention?

I have a test and code to make it work as above.
If there is some agreement I'll raise an issue for it and attach the code.

My change takes the style of the existing paragraph, and adds it as the
parent of a new auto style which has the page break after it. The new style
is then applied to the paragraph.

--
Cheers,

Ian C