incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source Normalization
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 14:24:18 GMT
Hi,

I have added the plugin behind the rat plugin under <build><plugins>, it
was triggered during my test by just building the project.
There had been a lot of changes and the line indent formatting was
exactly as the IDE Eclipse is using it.
I agree I would prefer to use a source formatting plugin that could be
used by Netbeans as well, as the Netbeans IDE has a different source
code formatting than Eclipse.

My 2cents: I do not care about formatting, I would love to have this
kind of "changes noise" out of my way when merging branches.

Any other suggestions to solve the problem in a different way, for
instance via a different Maven Plugin?

Kind regards,
Svante