incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <>
Subject Source Normalization
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:44:23 GMT
When comparing the current sources of the ODF Toolkit with the sources
with my branch by a text compare, I got a lot of "change noise",
triggered by different indentation methods being used by Netbeans and
Annoyed by this a long time, I gave it a try and tested successfully a
Maven Tool that allowed the Source Normalization before building the

You may test it by adding it to your build plugins (behind the RAT) in
the pom.xml:

After using this in both frameworks, I could far easier identify the

My plan is to add this to my branch and the project and do a commit
without any further changes, end of next week.

Any comments are welcome.

Kind regards,

View raw message