incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jul 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 15:24:14 GMT
On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Marvin <no-reply@apache.org> wrote:

> Dear podling,
>
> This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache Incubator PMC.
> It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to prepare your quarterly
> board report.
>
> The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 17 July 2013, 10:30:00:00 PST. The report
> for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The Incubator PMC
> requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks before the board meeting, to allow
> sufficient time for review and submission (Wed, Jul 3rd).
>
> Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the incubator PMC, and
> should submit your report is 2 weeks prior to the board meeting.

I'm just about to leave for a short vacation, so I can't take the lead
on submitting the report, but I can help get it started, of someone
else can push the final version on to the wiki.

Our last report was in May:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2013

Main change is to report the 0.6 release.

Remaining steps to graduate:  I think we've demonstrated the release
side of this.  So the focus should probably be on recruitment now.  If
we can get 2-3 more developers interested in the Toolkit, then we'll
be fine, I think.

Regards,

-Rob