incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: Deploy the release artifacts to Maven repo
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 08:45:55 GMT
On Wed, 19 Jun 2013, Florian Hopf wrote:
> I am having some trouble releasing our artifacts to the Maven
> repository. This is caused by the fact that for building the release
> candidate (where we create the aggregated zip files) we are using the
> same profile name as is used for artifact deployment (where we want to
> create separate artifacts/jars).

The artifacts that get released onto the mirrors and the maven repo should
be the very same ones that were voted on. You shouldn't normally be going
back to maven asking it to generate new things, even from the same svn
tag.

Can you not just take the jars from within the binary artifacts zip, which
everyone voted on, and place those onto maven central? (I had assumed that
was largely what you'd be doing)

Nick